Now accepting student submissions for 9th Annual Student Anthology
SHARE YOUR STORY, POEM, OR ESSAY!
We would love to have your work as a part of our 9th Annual Student Anthology! Please see below for submission guidelines for writing or artwork publication:
- Complete and sign the release form and turn in to your instructor.
- You must turn in your submission to your instructor by their stated deadline.
- Multiple submissions are encouraged.
- Short stories, essays, and/or poems, one-page or less, are accepted. Poems do not need to rhyme.
- All subjects are acceptable, but must be in good taste and use language suitable for the general public.
- Writing submissions MUST BE TYPED and in Microsoft Word format.
- Submit high-resolution digital files or your original artwork (to be photographed).
- Artwork can include sketches, paintings, photography, and more. Original submissions will be returned.
- Artwork will be included as space allows.
- One submission will be selected as the anthology cover. New this year: Aspiring cover artists are encouraged to propose a title for the 2017 anthology, themed to match the art submitted for consideration and the spirit of adult education.
- Instructors must proofread writing for spelling, grammar, punctuation, plagiarism and appropriate content. Please work with your students to correct any errors.
- Complete your section and sign your student’s signed release forms.
- Writing submissions MUST BE TYPED and in .doc or .docx format.
- Submissions and signed release forms will only be accepted from instructors via email.
- Email digital artwork. For original art, please email to arrange for pick-up.
- Email questions and submissions to [email protected]
- Submission Deadlines: no later than March 3rd, 2017.
All students and instructors are invited to our Student Anthology Read & Release in May 2017. Participants are encouraged to read their works aloud or to give permission for their instructors to read their works.
Teachers & Students…need a copy of the release form? Click here for the 2017 Anthology Release Form!
See previous anthologies here: http://theupalliance.wpengine.com/student-anthology/
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2015